Saudi Arabia Extends Generosity: 100 More Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students Announced

Saudi Arabia has announced an expansion of its scholarship program, offering an additional 100 fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students. This move increases the total number of scholarships available to 700. These scholarships will be provided across 25 prestigious Saudi universities and cover various academic levels, including Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.

Both Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia and those in Pakistan are eligible to apply for these scholarships. However, a majority of the scholarships, specifically 75%, will be allocated to students residing in Pakistan, with the remaining 25% going to students already in Saudi Arabia.

Read Also: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Enforces Stringent Measures for Upcoming MDCAT Exam: Mobile Tower Services Suspended Near Exam Centers

This generous initiative reflects Saudi Arabia’s commitment to fostering educational opportunities for Pakistani students, enabling them to pursue higher education in a diverse range of fields. The scholarships will not only contribute to the academic development of the recipients but also strengthen the bilateral ties between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Pakistani students can now aspire to further their education in Saudi Arabia with more financial support, paving the way for enhanced learning and research opportunities for the future.

Leave a Comment